[New-York-News] NABS Graduation Celebration

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Tue May 26 20:17:59 UTC 2020

Good evening,

I hope this message finds you and your family well.

It is one of the greatest times of the year-that's right-graduation season!
The National Association of Blind Students wishes to celebrate the class of
2020 through a virtual ceremony and spotlights on our social media channels
leading up to our celebration on Saturday, June 6. Any graduating student is
eligible to be recognized-we simply ask that they register using the form
below on or before June 1. However, everyone is welcome to attend the event
to support the class of 2020. We are asking that you forward this
information along to any students in your affiliate and student division who
may be interested in participating. We cannot wait to celebrate this
wonderful milestone with our students, and we hope you will be in attendance
as well. Please see below regarding the celebration details.

Thank you very much for your support of our students!

Form for the class of 2020 (to be completed by June 1):

https://forms.gle/DqrPKfx7Gh5gYHtE7

NABS Graduation Celebration

When: Saturday, June 6, 2020
Time: 5:00-6:00pm Eastern Standard Time
Where: Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting

<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/j/4678833687&sa=D&ust=15900206
73476000&usg=AFQjCNHKv9uQ54CB_S9imGEbmdcxQIYMQw>
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687

Please contact Kenia Flores ( <mailto:kenia.flores at furman.edu>
kenia.flores at furman.edu) if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Kenia Flores

Kenia A. Flores

She/Her/Hers

Furman University '20

Department of Politics & International Affairs

2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students

(704) 476-6629

Kenia.flores at furman.edu <mailto:Kenia.flores at furman.edu>