[New-York-News] Philosophy discussions

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Sun Nov 22 19:25:08 UTC 2020

Join us for a SPECIAL Fun Forum on Wednesday, November 25 at 6 PM.

The National Federation of the Blind of New York State is a group of individuals from all over the state with diverse backgrounds and experiences. These gatherings are a time to better get to know members from across the State and have deep philosophy discussions, all in a fun and relaxing environment. Valeria Jacobs will be your host, so be ready for the corny jokes! If you have suggestions for possible conversation starters, please email Valeria at vparadiso92 at gmail.com.

We will be having these Fun Forums every first Wednesday and third Friday of each month at 7 PM!

We look forward to seeing everybody there!
—
Valeria