[New-York-News] blind parents group whatsap link.

candice Attrill candice.attrill at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 20:29:46 UTC 2020

Hello every one I was so glad to get to spend time virtually at our convention. I wanted to share the whatsap link to our blind parents group for anyone else who would like to join. Please remember that you don't have to be a parent of a small child. Parents of adult children we need your wisdom too. If you want to be a parent, or know of any perspective blind parents feel free to share. Thank you all for being an energetic and enthusiastic federation family.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/LqpyXop2DaNGMzdVcQHJ7P

Sent from my iPhone