[New-York-News] University at Buffalo - Focus Group Study Participants

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Fri Sep 4 13:35:51 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am writing inform you about a research study being conducted at the
University of Buffalo's Center for Inclusive Design and Environmental
Access. The study aims to identify usability challenges and experiences
using wayfinding app technology like Apple Maps, Google Maps.

We are seeking individuals with low vision who use smartphones and
wayfinding apps to navigate regularly as a pedestrian. For example, while
walking to find your destination.

The study will conducted using Zoom on September 11th, at 11am. The session
will last for one hour-long session.

Participants will be compensated $50 payment for their time towards the
study.

Please contact the following individuals for more information:

Heamchand Subrya at hsubryan at buffalo.edu <mailto:hsubryan at buffalo.edu>  or
Phone Number: 716-829-5904

Gurkiran gurkira2 at buffalo.edu <mailto:gurkira2 at buffalo.edu>  or Phone
number:  424-333-4251