[New-York-News] FW: NFB of New York At-large chapter call on September 15

rybodek at gmail.com rybodek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 03:06:03 UTC 2020

Hi all,

See info below for our upcoming NFB of New York At-Large Chapter call. Hope
many of you can join.

NFB-NEWSLINE is a free audio news service for anyone who is blind,
low-vision, deafblind, or otherwise print-disabled that offers access to
more than 500 publications, emergency weather alerts, job listings, and
more.  We hope you will join us on the September At-large chapter call to
hear Bernice Bird, NFB Newsline Outreach Coordinator for the National
Federation of the Blind of New York. She will tell us what Newsline is, how
it can be useful to people with print disabilities, and how to take
advantage of this valuable service.

Here is the call-in information:

Topic: Chapter at Large

Time: Sep 15, 2020 8:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5288506207

Meeting ID: 528 850 6207

One tap mobile