[New-York-News] Coming up Tuesday: Intro to linkedIn

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Sat Aug 21 13:37:19 UTC 2021

Intro to LinkedIn with Accessibility in Mind

           Tuesday August 24, 2 – 4 PM Eastern

Join us to learn about this professional social network. We’ll go over
showcasing your skills and experience, connecting with colleagues,
searching for opportunities and sending messages. At the end of this
session, we’ll have half an hour of speed networking so that job-seekers
and those with opportunities to share can introduce themselves and get
connected.

https://nypl.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcvfuqhrT0sHdWoSN4zGxLy-K8SgKzpXs01

--
Chancey S. Fleet