[New-York-News] Reminder: In-person appointments at the library

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Thu Dec 2 18:01:29 UTC 2021

Did you know that the library is fully open for in-person one-on-one tech
coaching, group workshops, and use of computers, CCTVs, scanners, embossers
and tactile graphics tools? While we continue to offer virtual tech
coaching and workshops for those who prefer, we encourage those who need or
want in-person support to reach out when you’re ready. If you’d like to set
up one-on-one coaching toward your technology goals, visit as a group to
explore a particular tech topic, or join our Saturday morning Braille study
group, we’d love to see you! To get started, just call (212) 206-5400,
extension 3; or email ChanceyFleet at nypl.org.

--
Chancey S. Fleet
Assistive Technology Coordinator