[New-York-News] Coming up Tuesday: Library FAQ with Jill and Chancey

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Mon Feb 15 21:38:21 UTC 2021

Tuesday February 16, 3 PM Eastern
This event is hosted by Visions Services and particularly welcomes teens
and young adults. Anyone is welcome but about a third of what we cover will
be specific to New York.
Join Jill Rothstein, chief librarian, and Chancey Fleet, Assistive
Technology Coordinator, to discover the wide range of services our library
offers. We'll cover Braille and talking book service; the BARD, Bookshare
and NFB-Newsline collections; tech coaching and workshops; book clubs and
other low-tech community meetups; free online resources for students and
job-seekers with your NYPL library card; and more! Come find out what our
library can offer, and get answers to your questions!
https://visionsvcb-org.zoom.us/j/81637095120?pwd=OGdkb2hldFcyc3RMNnNHa0VUUkg2Zz09
Meeting ID: 816 3709 5120
Passcode: youth
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,81637095120# US (New York)

--
Chancey S. Fleet
Assistive Technology Coordinator