[New-York-News] Underlying health and those with Disabilities Travel Group

Cheryl Echevarria reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Thu Jan 14 19:14:51 UTC 2021

Hello NFB of NY Family:

Cheryl Echevarria here of Echevarria Travel. Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's. I am writing to let you all know that I have a wonderful Facebook Group dedicated to those with Underlying Health Issues and Disabilities, who want to travel to Once in a Lifetime Destinations with others.

This group Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/specialneedsanddisabledtravelers

Only for adults no children, and for those that live all over the US to participate.

We are planning on a number of trips for 2022 including our Israel and Jordan Trip for November 6 - 20, 2022

All of our cruise groups have been pushed back to 2022 due to the pandemic. But, we are planning some couples trips to Jamaica and St. Lucia in the new few months.

If interested please come and join. I also host a weekly podcast and youtube show called Talk Travel with Cheryl, the link is in my signature below, and I am looking for those of you who are business owners, who would love to be on my show talking about those of us who have disabilities are business owners and how you can also help my clients and followers with either business or personal needs.

Great form of advertising for you as well.

Let me know, the shows are pre-recorded and they go up every Friday morning.

This coming Friday, January 15, 2021 my guest is Stephen Fannon, my business development manager with Sandals and Beaches Resorts

Hope you will come and join the group and participate and give your experiences. Oh yes, only join if you are planning on traveling not for lookie Lou's in the group.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6EA7F.9DFAE4E0]
We are your Trusted Travel Advisers since 2008!
Remember the Internet is for Looking, Echevarria Travel is for Booking!

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
407-910-6469
Text: 631-456-5394

Affiliated as an Independent contractor with Cruises and Tours Unlimited Seller of Travel: ST15578

Cheryl Echevarria | Visitor Host, Impact Nona - Central Florida
phone: 407-910-6469 | mobile: 631-456-5394 | E-mail: reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/> | bni.com
[cid:image002.png at 01D6EA7F.9DFAE4E0]

Changing the Way the World Does Business(r)

BNI(r) member referrals generated over $11 Billion
USD for member organizations in 2016.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D6EA7F.9DFAE4E0]<https://www.facebook.com/BNIOfficialPage/>[cid:image004.jpg at 01D6EA7F.9DFAE4E0]<https://twitter.com/bni_official_pg?lang=en>[cid:image005.jpg at 01D6EA7F.9DFAE4E0]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bni>[cid:image006.jpg at 01D6EA7F.9DFAE4E0]<https://www.youtube.com/user/BNIOfficialChannel>[cid:image007.jpg at 01D6EA7F.9DFAE4E0]<https://www.bni.com/the-latest>

Learn how<http://bnifranchise.com/> you can build your own business by
leading BNI's growth in a new region or country.