[New-York-News] FW: NYSCB Needs Assessment

margo Downey margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 19 15:46:46 UTC 2021

It’s my understanding that 40 more participants are needed for the Braille study explained in the email below.  If you haven’t seen this message and are interested, please email Julie Hovey at the address in the below email..  If your chapter has members who are Braille users and do not use email/Internet, get permission to send their names and phone numbers to Julie Hovey.

The Buffalo Chapter has  sent two names and phone numbers this morning.

Margo Downey, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind, Buffalo Chapter

Begin forwarded message: