[New-York-News] Fun Forum Wednesday

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Tue May 4 15:33:36 UTC 2021

Hi everybody,

I hope this email finds you well! Wednesday May 5th  we will be holding another fun forum discussion call, Starting at 7:00 pm. It is not too late to submit ideas for discussion. If you have an idea that you would like to share, please email me off list at: vparadiso92 at gmail.com <mailto:vparadiso92 at gmail.com> . All are welcome! Hope to see everyone, even if it’s just for a few minutes later this evening.

This is a great opportunity for a casual, informal discussion of anything and everything blindness.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

 Warmly,

 Valeria

Join Zoom Meeting