[New-York-News] NFBNY-NEWSLINE newsletter

newsline at nfbny.org newsline at nfbny.org
Thu May 20 10:55:04 UTC 2021

Your NFBNY-NEWSLINE team is pleased to provide you with the first volume of
the 2021 edition of our newsletter: "Accessible News Anywhere, Highlights
from NFBNY-NEWSLINE". Thanks to Bernice Bird for putting together most of
the content, Claudia Bienenfeld for her editorial work,  Arthur Jacobs for
developing the final format and President Michael  Robinson for his
unwavering support for NEWSLINE.  We hope that you enjoy the newsletter. We
are already looking forward to putting together the next issue.  If you have
any comments or suggestions  please feel free to contact us. Our contact
information can be found at the end of the newsletter.

Respectfully submitted,

Luis A  Mendez, Director

NFB-NEWSLINE  New York