[New-York-News] plain text of sports expo flyer

candice Attrill-Miller candice.attrill at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:10:13 UTC 2021

It came to my attention that the flyer did not read properly when forwarded
to the list, so here is the text of the flyer. Hope some families can make
it. Several people from the adapted physical education  class I'm taking
this semester will be there, and learning, and networking is always
fantastic when we have the opportunity!

FITNESS INCLUSION NETWORK

& CAMP ABILITIES PRESENT THE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2021

4:30 PM - 8 PM

YOUTH WITH VISUAL IMPAIRMENTS, THEIR FAMILIES, P.E. TEACHERS,

AND VISION TEACHERS ARE INVITED TO COME LEARN ABOUT:

5-A-SIDE SOCCER

RUNNING

JUMP ROPE / FITNESS

GOALBALL

ORIENTEERING

CYCLING

LEARN MORE AND REGISTER TODAY AT: HTTPS://RB.GY/CY6DSN

The Blind Sport Expo is made possible by a grant from the J. Henry & Martha
E. Deboer Fund at the CNY Community Foundation.

7201 JONES RD, SYRACUSE, NY 13209