[New-York-News] Fwd: New York Parents of Blind Children Flyer 2021.docx

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:09:59 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, please find below a message from our New York State parents of blind children division president. There is an attached flyer for the seminar that NYPOBC will be presenting at this year‘s convention. it looks like there’s a lot of great speakers lined up, so please feel free to attend, and definitely please share this with any parents of blind children, teachers Of The Visually Impaired, Owen M instructors, or anyone else interested in the future of blind children. Including, outside of New York State, virtual conventions are a great opportunity to reach out across the nation, heck, across the world.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: