[New-York-News] Coming up today: Braille Group, Voiceover Groups!

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Sat Feb 19 13:57:15 UTC 2022

Braille Study Group
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern
Join directly, every Saturday morning:
https://nypl.zoom.us/j/81824972219?pwd=NDZ3UGR1S3FrSGhsRGN0T2pxVFZjZz09

iPhone Voiceover Chat for Beginners
Saturdays in February, 1:00 - 2:15 PM Eastern
If you’re new to using Voiceover on the iPhone or if you’re still working
toward confidence, this discussion group is for you. We’ll spend some time
going over the theory of how screen readers work, gestures everyone needs
to know, and some strategies for getting help. Then, we’ll open it up for
questions and networking.
Register:
https://nypl.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0vcuiqqjwtHdzr8bnEn6y-ypuxRhgkdvwz

iPhone Voiceover Chat for Intermediate Users
Saturdays in February, 2:30 - 4:00 PM Eastern
Past the basics and curious about getting the most from your iPhone with
Voiceover? Join us to dive into questions about apps, settings,
accessories, lesser-known gestures and more.
Register:
https://nypl.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMpcOGprjkrH91JpStD4OF4pvTNcaVicioA
--
Chancey S. Fleet