[New-York-News] New York Parents of Blind Children Invites You!

maurakut at buffalo.edu maurakut at buffalo.edu
Mon Jun 13 14:43:17 UTC 2022

Our Commission for the Blind, An Interactive Guide for Parents and Educators

Presented by the New York Parents of Blind Children

Session 2: June 26 7pm

Transitioning our Tweens toward College and Beyond

Transition occurs when blind and visually impaired youth move from their
children's counselor into the vocational rehab system. Children enter the
vocational rehab system at different ages. Your child's Commission counselor
will work with you to determine what is best for your family. Please join us
Sunday June 26th at 7:00pm to learn more about supporting your child's
educational and vocational goals. Participants will hear from experienced
New York State Commission for the Blind (NYSCB) staff.   There will be
opportunities to ask about how best to access services; and the series will
highlight essential aspects of supporting our blind children as they move
through school and into the working world.

Please reach out to New York Parents of Blind Children President Maura
Kutnyak with questions. Email: Maurakut at buffalo.edu
<mailto:Maurakut at buffalo.edu> , Phone: 716-563-9882

Zoom information

https://buffalo.zoom.us/j/97483713180?pwd=N292aWszdlo1TUhJdUMvK0VvV0NPQT09

Meeting ID: 974 8371 3180

Passcode: 081173

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,97483713180#,,,,*081173# US (New York)

+13017158592,,97483713180#,,,,*081173# US (Washington DC)

Note: the image at the beginning of this message is an NFB logo (I think).
As you can tell, the alt text that came with it is not descriptive enough.