[New-York-News] Tragedy in Buffalo

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Sat May 14 22:52:54 UTC 2022

I have been contacted by many people from across the country inquiring
regarding the tragedy at the Tops Supermarket on Jefferson Avenues in
Buffalo and the well-being of our members.

Here is the statement I'm  using:

We've checked on our members from that side of town who might potentially
have been at risk and they are all fine.

We appreciate everyone's concern at this difficult time.  Our thoughts and
prayers are with the victims and their families.

Thank you

Mike Robinson, President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State, Inc

he National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want:
blindness is not what holds you back.