[New-York-News] FW: Accessible News Everywhere-Highlights from NFBNY-NEWSLINE

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Tue Feb 28 01:30:35 UTC 2023

From: National Federation of the Blind of New York State <newsline at nfbny.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 3:39 PM
To: Michael P. Robinson <president at nfbny.org>
Subject: Accessible News Everywhere-Highlights from NFBNY-NEWSLINE

Now that we are firmly in winter’s grip, and two record breaking winter
storms left many of our subscribers living in and around Buffalo, digging out
from feet of snow, it is not too soon to be thinking about getting ready for
spring gardening, taking long walks, or going for a brisk jog through city
streets or winding country roads.

In this issue, we explore ways of using NFB-NEWSLINE to improve your
well-being and get ready for spring gardening and everything else spring
related..

Sincerely,

Luis  A Mendez, Director

NFBNY-NEWSLINE