[New-York-News] Only Two Days Left to Sign Up for our 2024 Annual State Convention

Heather Bird, President, NFBNYS president at nfbny.org
Tue Sep 3 02:38:05 UTC 2024

Greetings NFBNY.

It is time, run, don't walk, to our website to register for our 2024 NFB NYS
Convention.

If you have any questions, concerns, or need any assistance in completing
your registration, the time to reach out to me is? Now!

Registration closes at 11:59 PM on 9/4/2024.

Let's make this convention a great one. Our theme this year is "Stronger
Together." If you've never heard the song before "Stronger Together" by
Jessica Sanchez, go and listen to it right now, and let it inspire you to
register for convention. No, actually don't wait, maybe cue it up and
register for convention while it plays in the background.

nfbny.org/convention

With Love, Hope, and Determination

Aubrey Bird

President, National Federation of the Blind of New York State Inc.