[Nfb-announce] VR Stream Raffle

Steve & Shannon cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Dec 10 03:35:31 UTC 2008

The NFB of South Carolina Computer Science and Technology Committee will be
giving away a Victor Reader Stream at our Statewide Seminar in January.

Tickets are $3.00 each or two tickets for $5. One non-winning ticket per
customer can be redeemed for a $30.00 discount on the purchase of a Victor
Reader Stream or Trekker Breeze from Humanware. Tickets can be purchased
between now and January 10, 2009.

Checks should be made to NFB of SC Computer Science & Technology Committee
and can be mailed to

Steve Cook

2446 Harrison Rd

Columbia, SC 29204

If you have any questions contact Steve Cook at cookcafe at sc.rr.com and put
VR Stream Raffle in the subject field.

Steve Cook

E-Mail: cookcafe at sc.rr.com

 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Steve & Shannon
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003
You have to change with the change or be destroyed by the change.