[Nfb-announce] Fw: Old useable equipment

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 03:17:22 UTC 2009

Dave,
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:MisterAdvocate at aol.com>MisterAdvocate at aol.com
To: <mailto:flmom2006 at gmail.com>flmom2006 at gmail.com ;
<mailto:Joyce.Hildreth at dbs.fldoe.org>Joyce.Hildreth at dbs.fldoe.org
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 10:00 PM
Subject: Old useable equipment

Hi Sherri,
I am working on a blind project through my mission team at St. Pauls
Presbyterian to assist the
Salvation Army School for the Blind . They are in need of everything
from White Canes to anything  talking.
They need all kinds of Braille items like slates and stylus's etc.
Here is the school we are helping:
The Salvation Army School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
57 Mannings Hill Road
Havendale
P.O. Box 362 Kingston 8
Jamaica.
I will be making a trip this summer to the school and am gathering up
all the items I can to take down with me. Please forward to anyone
who may have a donation or any companies or organizations you can
think of that may want to donate.
Items can be sent to :

Dwight Sayer Blind Missions Team Leader
Saint Paul's Presbyterian Church