[Nfb-announce] NBP-Announce: KIDS: Is Your Mama a Llama? Board book - plus, get our new print catalog!

Tony Grima agrima at nbp.org
Wed May 27 16:37:59 UTC 2009

Is Your Mama a Llama?
By Deborah Guarino
Print/braille edition, $6.99
In uncontracted braille with skip lines.
Ages Baby-Preschool

Lloyd, a baby llama, asks each of his friends, "Is your mama a llama?"
and each baby animal responds with a rhyming description of their
mother. The result is a rhyming animal guessing game for preschoolers!

       "She grazes on grass and she likes to say, 'Moo!'
       I don't think that is what a llama would do."

       "Oh," Lloyd said, "I understand now.
       I think that your mama must be a COW!"

"An enchanting animal guessing game. Young listeners will delight in the
playful rhythm of the text, and each riddle is sure to result in a
resounding chorus of response."
-School Library Journal

To order or read more about this book online, visit
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/BB-LLAMA.html

******
Last month, we mailed the print version of our catalog, listing
everything we carry (including some upcoming, unannounced items!). If
you did not receive a copy and would like one, please call Customer
Service at 800-548-7323.

******
To order any books, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext
20. Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html .