[Nfb-announce] Possible New List

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Wed Oct 14 02:54:15 UTC 2009

I don't know how many of you saw ABC's 20/20 a couple Friday nights
ago, about albinism.  The situation is Tanzania is very tragic and
made me glad I live in the United States.  It also made me think that
we need to do more to raise public awareness about albinism.  To that
end I would like to see if there is enough interest among NFB
members, who are albino, to start our list-serv.
If you are interested, please e-mail me at
<mailto:condav8950 at att.net>condav8950 at att.net.  Please let me know by
Monday, October 11.  I will let David Andrews know.  Of course,
anyone is welcome who has an interest in discussing albinism, raising
public awareness and educating people.  Who knows where this might lead?
Thanks.

Connie