[Nfb-announce] Free Webinar iPal Solo LV

eduffy eduffy at deltav.org
Thu Oct 22 02:24:41 UTC 2009

Please join us for a FREE webinar focusing on the Eye-Pal Solo LV!!!!

Please forward to Teachers, Parents, and Students . . .

<https://app.icontact.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/399022/3e5c85a557b38a2cc7
2fc2ed3449c86a/image/jpeg>

Free Webinar for Low Vision Teachers and other VI Professionals - from
Universal Low Vision Aids and ABISee.

Back to School Bundle: Get a Free Netbook with purchase of Eye-Pal, Zoom-Ex
or Zoom-Twix. Offer good thru October 30th.

If you're a teacher, evaluator or counselor, you know that finding the right
enabling reading tools for the Blind and Visually Impaired can be a
challenge.

We want to help . . . so we've made our advanced, affordable and effective
reading solutions as easy to get as they are to use.

We will demonstrate and answer questions on the best readers for Blind and
Low Vision individuals. (click link below to register)

Now through October 30th, Universal Low Vision Aids and ABISee, will give
you a Free "Acer Aspire One Netbook" (a $299 value) with each purchase of an
ABISee Eye-Pal, Zoom-Ex or Zoom-Twix.

ABISee Breakthrough Solutions Include:

*	Eye-Pal created for the Blind, instantly reads aloud any printed
materials and scans books too
*	Zoom-Ex designed for Low Vision reads, scans, and displays
*	Zoom-Twix, created especially for Students does everything above and
adds a CCTV camera for distance viewing and image capture

Click below to register your webinar seat to experience these products live:

Webinar for LV Teachers,Students, and Parents - Universal Low Vision Aids
and ABISee on October 22nd 2009 at 2:00 PM EST
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1013974969&msgid=1594097&act=G8AS
&c=399022&admin=0&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fabisee.webex.com%2Fabisee%2Fj.ph
p%3FED%3D6799633%26RG%3D1%26UID%3D0%26RT%3DMiMxMQ%253D%253D>

Please forward to others who may be interested. Thank you!

Universal Low Vision Aids Inc.
8 E. Long St., Suite 210
Columbus,OH 43215
614-224-6465
webinar at ulva.com
www.ulva.com
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1013974969&msgid=1594097&act=G8AS
&c=399022&admin=0&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ulva.com>
ABISee, Inc.
77 Powermill Road
Acton, MA 01720
800-681-5909
info at abisee.com
www.abisee.com
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=1013974969&msgid=1594097&act=G8AS
&c=399022&admin=0&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abisee.com%2F>

This message was sent from ABISee Inc. to cyndis at ulva.com. It was sent from:
ABISee Inc., 77 Powdermill Road, Acton, MA 01720. You can modify/update your
subscription via the link below.	Email Marketing by
<http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186>
iContact - Try It Free! <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186>