[Nfb-announce] NFB of Virginia August 2011 Cruise Opens for Reservations

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Fri Aug 13 23:56:38 UTC 2010

Dear Federation Friends and Family!!!
We are excited to announce that we are now ready to take reservations
for the fund-raiser cruise  organized by the National Federation of
the Blind of Virginia.  Due to overwhelming demand, we are accepting
reservations with deposits immediately.
Please join us on a seven day fun-filled cruise departing from
Baltimore MD on August 21, 2011. We will visit Port Canaveral,
Orlando, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas and Freeport, Bahamas.  We will be
on  the beautiful Carnival Pride. Please follow the link below to get
information about the ship.
<http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_pride/default.aspx?shipCode=PR>http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_pride/default.aspx?shipCode=PR

Our travel agent Anahit LaBarre is ready to assist you and answer any
question you have. Here are the cost specifics:
    * Inside cabin start at $926 per person
    * Balconies start at $1086 per person
    * Ocean View cabins start at $1066 per person
    * Suites start at  $1616 per person with a Penthouse Suite at $
2286 per person.
    * 3rd and 4th passenger prices come on average to 70% of the full price.
We are very happy to say that the first eight balcony cabins booked
will receive a $20 per person discount.
Please feel free to contact Anahit LaBarre for additional details.
She can be reached at
<mailto:alabarre at labarretravel.com>alabarre at labarretravel.com or 720-334-3652.
Please take a moment to read the important information below:
Prices are per person based on double occupancy cruise only and do
include all taxes, fees and gratuities and may vary a little
depending on which deck the cabin would be on. Optional shore
excursions and insurance are available.  Carnival Cruise Line
reserves the right to charge fuel supplement should fuel prices go up
significantly.
Minimum deposit of $50 per person is due by September 6, 2010.
Payment plans can be arranged.
Suites and ocean view cabins are subject to availability and do
require a full $250 per person deposit at the time of booking. Same
applies to accessible cabins and those with 3rd and 4th passenger. So
we strongly encourage you to make the reservation as soon as you can,
since those types of cabins are limited and can not be held for the
group without a full deposit.

We look forward to cruising with you in 2011.

Tracy Soforenko
President, Potomac Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
<mailto:PotomacNFB at verizon.net>PotomacNFB at verizon.net
703 635-4595