[Nfb-announce] FW: UNT Academic Professional I Job Announcement

Jeanine Lineback jlineback at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 24 00:01:11 UTC 2010

Jeanine Lineback
Technology Instructor & Career Center Representative, Web Designer & Web
Master
http://www.braillecelebration.org
Check me out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jeanine.lineback
Check me out on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jlineback
Or take a look at my profile on Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeanine-lineback/17/b65/99