[Nfb-announce] Job Openings

Jeanine Lineback jlineback at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 18 03:09:02 UTC 2010

I get asked a lot how I came to be the K9 man that I am. What happened,  how
did I knew, where did I find it? This is a true coming of age story about my
dog Blue and I. I dedicate this story to all my K 9 brothers out there that
started the same way!
Well first  off, dog cock came looking for me. And like a fish in water, I
bit the worm and  was hooked!
I was your normal ruff and tumble kid at 13 years  of age. Always had good
looks about me and was a sports kind of guy. We lived  just outside of a small
town in a small house that was surrounded by woods. I  was a loner type, always
have been and still am to this day. Back when I was  that age you didn't tell
anyone you liked guys over girls. If you did, you would  be run out of town
and told never to come back. Sinful and deviant was all I ever heard about --
those' kind of people.  I knew even at that age that my desires for other boys
were to be hidden.  So I would go to my room and beat off a couple times a day
thinking about sex  with another boy.
The showers at school were my only chance  to see another boy naked. I didn't
have any brothers, and guy friends were few.  But the shower thing didn't go
the way I wanted because I was an uncut guy and  all the other guys in the
shower room weren't. I was laughed at, pointed at and  asked if something was
wrong with my dick? So for the longest time I would wait  till everyone else had
showered and then go take mine alone. Funny how now days  everyone wants a
foreskin and I am desired more because of it!
Like most boy's I had a dog. His name was Blue and  he was a Blue Tick
coonhound. He was a beautiful large breed dog that stood tall  and was lean and had
lots of energy. He was chained to his doghouse most times  while I was at
school or when we didn't want him running around. Wouldn't dad be  fucking pissed
if he knew the dog he bought me would end up being his son in  law! We had
gotten him about a year and a half ago as a pup and he was  full-grown now. He
and I would run through the woods and play all day sometimes  till it was
bedtime. We were always together during the summer months when  school was out. A
picture post card of a boy and his dog at that age we were.  But this summer
things changed between us.
Blue was horny all the time. He was like me in  that both our hormones were
raging. He soon started ridding my leg or anyone's  leg every chance he had.
You know what I mean. Everyone has seen the dog that  tries to hump your leg and
you kick him away. That was Blue back then. He would  even jump my back or
head if I were sitting on the ground. I was always pushing  him away and yelling
at him.
"Get away you stupid dog," I would  shout!
I was just doing the same thing my mom or dad  would do if he tried that with
them. So many times he would clamp down on my leg  and go to town humping. By
the time I got him off, my pants leg would be wet  with something. I never
though much of it and continued on with whatever I was  doing. Till this one
really hot dry summer day when I was home alone and we were  together out back.
The sun and heat were brutal and I was shirtless and in  shorts. I was building
a fort in the shade and was hammering away when he jumped  my leg. I sort of
tried to get him off but I had a hammer in my hand and I  didn't want to hit
him with it by mistake.
He moved me around in circles with his force.  I finally had to toss the
hammer in the  grass to free my arm. Using both my hands I had to pry him off me.
As usual my  leg was wet and there was dirt on my shorts. After I got him off
me I went to  slapping my shorts to remove the dust. That's when I saw Blue
turn sideways and  his big pink swelled cock was hanging down. I had never saw
anything like it  before. It was like he was showing it off to me. Wanting me
to look and see how  much of a male dog he was. I starred as I watched him
start to lick on it. I  continued to watch, as it got soft and slipped back in his
sheath. I couldn't  believe how big it had gotten and I was intrigued. I knew
my own cock had  started to swell as I watched his. Hell back then it would
swell if the wind  blew too hard!
I called Blue over and started to pet him. I ran  my hand down his side and
reached for his sheath. As soon as my hand touched it  he went to humping. I
watched as he humped air again and waited till he settled  down again. I sat on
the ground and he was all over me again. Rubbing against  me, panting and
wagging his tail. Licking my face and trying to get in my mouth  I think he knew
something different was about to happen. I reached under him  again and this
time I gripped his sheath and held it as he started to hump. The  power his hips
had as he humped my hand was amazing. I never saw anything like  it swell so
huge in my hand and began to squirt water. After it got fully  swelled up he
stood still and I knew that was my chance to explore him more. I  squeezed him
lightly and traced the full length and girth of his equipment. The  whole time
the dirt and dust under him turned dark as the water he squirted made  mud
pies. I found if I held him behind his knot that was still in his sheath he
would squirt more water. Too me it was like I had a new squirt gun as I aimed it
at the ground and watched it fire. I even put my other hand under the tip and
let it wet my hand. Bring it to my noise I couldn't smell anything unusual
about  it.
I played with his cock for a long time before I  let go and he walked off and
licked himself soft. I felt so good looking at his  cock soft because he had
a foreskin also. I suddenly felt like I did fit in  somewhere, here with him
now. When I stood up my cock was so hard it tented my  tight blue jean cut
offs. I had to go jerk off because it hurt so badly. I  stepped into our shed and
opened my pants and spit a wad of spit in my hand and  took off. I thought
about Blue's cock as I jerked myself off. How warm and huge  and strong it felt
in my hand.  I  didn't know Blue had walked in with me and was watching the
whole show. As I got  near my climax I closed my eyes and beat my cock fast. When
my cum started to  squirt I moaned in pleasure. As the last squirt left me I
felt something warm  lick the tip of my cock. Blue was beside me and was going
for my wet cock head.  I pushed him away at first, but he was persistent and
I finally let him have  what he wanted. His long wet tongue felt incredible as
it made laps around my  cock head. He even licked the cum off my fingers as I
held my cock for him. As  if for one last thing to get me crazy, he cleaned
my ball sack off and tried to  lick towards my butt hole area. I stopped his
forward advances finally and moved  away from him. The rest of that day I felt
great. I had totally bonded with Blue  more so then ever before. I watched as
he hiked his leg to pee each time,  knowing I knew what was inside his sheath.
We finished that day with nothing  more sexually happening between us. But all
that evening I thought about what I  had done and saw. I whacked off again
when I went to bed and slept solid all  night.
The following day Blue and I ran and played in the  fields and woods behind
our house like normal. As the day went on I needed to  take a piss. I moved
into the woods to pee against a tree like I always had  done. This time when I
opened the front of my pants Blue was right there again.  He instantly went to
sniffing at me and licking my soft cock head. I had to shoo  him away so I
could at least take my pee. Somehow all this horned him up and he  went to
whining. As I started to piss he jumped me from the back and tried to  hump me. He
clamped his long legs around my waist and held me tight. I did  manage to get
him off me again but he had pulled my blue jean shorts off my  hips. So I tried
to piss quickly and get going so he wouldn't try that again.  That's when I
felt his noise against the back of my white underwear. Sniffing  and sniffing
was what I felt. Then he went under my loose shorts and went to  sniffing hard
at my butt hole area. I could hear him take big long sniffs and  then I felt
his hot wet tongue start to lick back there. I didn't have a clue  what he was
doing or wanted and let him have his fun while I continued to piss.  Once I was
finished I whipped around fast and told him to go away. He moved  close to me
and licked the head of my cock. It felt so good I let him taste me  for a few
seconds before I started to put it away. That's when he got aggressive  and
moved his head and noise under my small ball sack and started licking from  the
front of me now. It tickled and I laughed as he forced himself deeper and
deeper between my legs. Not even thinking or worrying I opened my legs a little
and let him do his thing. Backing against the tree I had just pissed on, my
shorts fell to the ground as he made his way under the elastic of my
underwear.
That's when I felt his warm wet tongue start  licking at me again. I couldn't
believe how great it felt as it snaked between  my cheeks and hit bare skin
near my hole. Over and over he licked and snorted as  I stood still for him. I
found myself on my tiptoes when his tongue found my  butt hole. Once he found
the object of his desires he hit it over and over as he  licked. My eyes
rolled in the back of my head as he cleaned me. I pulled my  underwear lower so he
could get at me easier. My cock had swelled full hard and  I didn't even
notice till I looked down at him. I spit on my fingers and took it  in my hand and
started jerking off as Blue continued to lick. I shot in record  time as he
continued cleaning me. When I had finally had enough I pulled his  head from
under my balls and he backed up and barked.
I reached down and pulled my shorts back up and  zipped them fast. Over and
over he barked and whimpered. Somehow I knew what he  wanted as I looked at
him. I looked around and then I got down on my knees. He  walked right up to me
and turned sideways. I reached under him and gripped his  sheath and he started
humping my hand. Just like yesterday I watched spell bound  and took notes of
all I saw again. I got brave and fingered his swelled tip and  the area that
squirted liquid. Once we were done just like last time we  continued on
playing with no cares in the world. I did find the wetness in my  butt crack
annoying for a bit as I ran. But that soon faded.
I jerked him off also everyday for weeks after  that. He came to expect it
and would bark and hop off the ground to let me know  he wanted it. He also
continued to sniff at the back of my pants ever chance he  got and lick me there
if he could. I never knew what he wanted and took it as  just something a dog
did. As I got more comfortable and confident jerking him  off my mind though of
other things we could do together. I would open my pants  and pull my
underwear low and rub our hard cocks together once I had got him  hard. I enjoyed the
wetness his cock squirted on me and even put his cock tip  under my foreskin
sometimes. He would really squirt water when I did that and my  foreskin would
be slippery with his and my own slime.
I got brave when no one was home and we would go  into our shed and close the
doors. I would kick off my sneakers and take my  pants and underwear off. He
liked that because he could lick my butt hole much  easier. I would always
stand and he licked me for long periods. That was his  thing; he always wanted to
lick me back there. Most times he was gentle and  careful as he did it. Then
some days he would dig deeper then usual and get the  tip of his tongue just a
bit inside me. I could tell when it happened because it  was a very unusual
feeling. When he was done doing that I with and crawl under  him and jerk us
both off together. My dog standing over me as I lay on the  wooden floor under
him was now our new thing. I would play with his hard cock  and rub it against
my own. By the time I was done I was covered with his  wetness. My cock and
balls as well as my lower belly was slick and wet. I didn't  know any better and
would just pull my cloths back on and go. Hours later I  would feel the
slight hairs I was getting down there, glued to my skin. They  would sting and hurt
as I moved and they broke free. Looking back I wondered if  I smelled like
dog. Then I didn't even think twice about it.
Blue and I became like partners in sex as the  summer ended and fall and
winter began. I did my sports thing after school and  rode home on the bus. As I
got off the bus I would have to stuff a fist in one  of my front pockets
because I would get hard as I thought of doing something  with him.
It was on a cold winters day that I was bored and  wanted to try something
different. Blue came to my mind fast. I always knew in  the back of my mind I
wanted to suck on him. Where a young guy gets the idea he  wants to lick or suck
on a dogs cock is beyond me. But like a horny teen I  started having those
thoughts. I fought the idea for a couple weeks before lust  gave in. I can
remember it like it was yesterday when I did it. I jerked him  hard and was under
him like we usually played together. He was squirting away  and getting me very
wet down there as usual. I just suddenly scooted further  under him till my
face was close to his big cock hanging down. He squirted water  on my face and
forehead before I gripped it. I slowly jerked him like I always  did and
marveled at his beautiful cock.  I slowly moved my face really close to the tip and
sniffed at it. It  didn't smell at all and I just watched as the tip leaked
water for a bit. Then  just that fast I took the tip into my mouth. I tongue
licked the head and the  tip leaking water and I pulled off. I expected it to
taste terrible and was  ready to spit. But the more I savored it the more I
realized it didn't have much  taste at all. So I went back for more and slowly
took more and then more into my  mouth. Before I knew it I was keeping it in my
mouth and sucking on it like it  was the greatest lollypop I ever had. I
swallowed his offerings without thought  as I concentrated on my sucking.  I  don't
know how long I did keep him in my mouth but I do know I pulled off
reluctantly when he moved. There was a line of spit that hung from the tip of  his cock
and was connected to my lips as he backed off me. I was rock hard and  dam
proud of myself. As I started to jack myself off Blue went to licking  between
my legs as usual. On my back I raised my knees off the floor as he went
between my cheeks and dug in. As I jacked, he licked deep and slobbered my hole.  He
cleaned my ball sack and the place between my legs and my privates. When I
shot it was like one of the best my young life had experienced. Blue as always
lapped up all the cum I would shoot. I knew we had found something new for us
to  do now. I couldn't wait till tomorrow to try it again.
>From then on, that was our new thing.  I blew him regular. I would get off
the  school bus, go to my room and change into older cloths and head outside to
the  shed. When I unchained him he knew what was coming and I was boned hard
at his  excitement. He always did the ass lick thing before we did anything. I
would  drop my pants and he would dig his tongue so deep in me as my toes
curled. He  got to where sometimes he would try to jump me as I stood there or
hump air as  he licked my hole. I didn't have a clue at the time what he wanted.
(Boy, was I  a stupid kid!) But somehow I knew not to get on my hands and
knees to let him  lick at me. It was just an instinct.
As time went on I got real good at oral  sex with him. I kept an old pillow
and blanket hidden behind some junk in the  corner of the shed for times when
we could do it. I would spread the blanket out  and then lie down and then
stuff the pillow under the back of my head. He was  always ready and willing once
I got into position. I would pull him over my  head, grip his sheath and skin
it back past the unswelled knot. Then I would  move my mouth close to his pink
tip and jerk him a few quick times behind the  knot area. That's all it took
and he would mount my head and begin humping. My  head would fit perfect into
his underbelly as it tapped my forehead.  To this day I love the smell of a
dog  that hasn't been bathed much. There's a certain musk that drives me wild. I
sucked and drank liquid as he swelled big in me and hammered my face. When
he  started to settle down, the swelled knot was against my lips. I would feel
the  power of each squirt as he swelled and shot into the back of my throat.
Once I  knew he was fully swelled in me I would slowly start to lick and suck
his  swelled shaft. I learned every vein, lump, and indention his cock had. I
knew  where to rub and stick my tongue to make him squirt more liquid out the
tip. I  believe I knew his cock better then my own at times because I sucked
him so  often.  Most times I would have my  pants open and I would be jerking
myself off as I nursed his cock.
How many times I shot wads of cum up my lower  belly as I continued to suck
on him I can't remember. All I know is we did it  every other day if we could
be alone together. If I couldn't get with him, I  thought about him constantly.
My teen cock would swell up so fast thinking about  us both getting together.
Its kind of weird that no one around our place noticed  that Blue was no
longer trying to ride anybody legs anymore. He was perfect dog  now. No longer
hyper or wanting to run off. He was always at my side now days,  looking up at me
with lust! Some how even back then I knew not to tell anyone of  our
adventures together. I knew it was wrong the minute I wanted to try things  with him.
But it was too late now. I didn't want to stop and I knew I couldn't.  To me
it was just two young males exploring each other together.
Those thoughts soon chanced when Blue and I moved  into the anal sex we all
know always ends up happening. I was on the high school  baseball team and we
were pretty dam good team! I can remember that day like it  was yesterday when
I was in the shower room with the guys and the talk turned to  "corn-holing."
Yeah I took showers now. My dog had taught me that having  foreskin was
nothing to be ashamed of. Hell, now I had more important things to  worry about,
Blue and I being found out! So with the confidence Blue gave me, I  was able to
walk around with my foreskin and feel better about myself. I guess I  gave off
that vibe also because I was never teased anymore. Anyway, back to the
corn-holing story.
I was about 15/16 when my fellow ball players were  talking about it and were
saying that's how a queer has sex. I listened with  open ears and took mental
notes. I was shocked and yet intrigued at the same  time. I knew at that
moment what Blue and I would try next. It all made sense to  me now why he was
always licking at my butt. He knew what my butt hole was for  and I never had a
clue. Now I was in the know and I was willing to try it with  him. No, I wanted
to try it with him!
I prayed all the way home on the bus that day,  that no one would be home. I
hoped my mom was working late as usual. Getting off  the bus I remember
swelling up fully as I walked towards our house and not  seeing her car parked out
front. As soon as I got home, I went out back and  unleashed Blue. He was
allowed to come in the house once in a while and was  excited when I let him in. He
followed my upstairs to my room and I locked my  door. I knew what we were
trying now was something special and I wanted it to  happen in my room. As I
took my cloths off I think Blue knew also by the way he  was acting and looking
at me. We had played in my room before, but today felt  different to the both
of us. As I stripped down to just my socks I hesitated at  first. I was a
little nervous at the idea that his big cock would go up inside  me. I sure hoped
the guys at school knew what they were talking about. As I  stood and gathered
my strength to try this, Blue moved to the back of my ass and  started to lick
me as he usually would. His tongue calmed me somewhat as I  enjoyed the
feelings it was giving me. I hoped his cock would give me half the  feelings his
tongue does.
Slowly I found the courage and got down on the  floor as he continued to lap.
He knew right away we were doing things different.  He ate me out fast and
hard as I bent over on my hands and knees. Acting like he  didn't want this
chance to slip away from him, I quickly felt him mount my back.  Of course all
this was new to me and I let him do, as he wanted, expecting him  to know what to
do naturally. I'll admit Blue tried, hell he tired to dam hard!  Next thing I
felt was a sharp pain when the bone in his cock stabbed my nut sack  as he
humped. I saw stars instantly and fell forward on the floor. God did it  hurt!
Blue continued to hump air, as I lay there almost crying. It took a few
minutes before I was able to move again and I was over trying this new thing. I
slid under him and he face fucked me instead. I was happy with that for now and
was sort of scared to try the corn-holing thing again. A couple weeks pasted
and  of course I was horned up to try it again. I thought some things through
and  tried a different approach this time.
The next time we had a chance to be alone we  headed for my bedroom again.
This time I brought some Vaseline to lube myself as  I heard the guys say your
needed some kind of lubricant. We followed the same  route we did last time,
but this time when he jumped my back I reached between  my legs and gripped his
sheath. Trying to help him find the target wasn't easy  as he continued to
stab. He was crazy with lust and I was scarred as hell as I  guided him. The
minute his cock tip felt the warmness of the entrance of my hole  he dug forward
really hard and entered me fully. Deep jackrabbit humps drove him  deep into me
and I felt his cock begin to swell. I had to drop my hand that  guided him in
to balance myself. Nature took over for both of us as I remained  still and
he started to settle down on my back. I could feel his cock pulse deep  in me
as it grow fully. He had a strong hold of me around my waist and his front
paws were against my lower belly. As I could feel his cock snake deep inside me
as I moaned low in my throat. I didn't realize it at the time, but we didn't
knot. I didn't have a clue that could happen till it did another time.
I knew right away that I loved having this kind of  sex with him. He was the
first one to get me and I knew this was a moment I  would never forget. As the
pleasure he was giving me calmed my nerves, I relaxed  and enjoyed the
moment. I tried to move my arm once and Blue put an even tighter  grip on me because
he thought I was going to leave. I moved slower this time and  reached under
myself and felt the place where we were joined. I still couldn't  believe he
was inside me. But feeling his big knot tight against my stretched  hole
confirmed that we were one together. I moved my arm back in place and  enjoyed the
moment. Blue began to pant and I could feel his cock move slightly  with his
heavy breathing. Feeling the beginning of a cramp coming in my leg I  moved and
Blue pulled off my back. As his swelled cock slipped from me I  suddenly felt
empty. I remember sitting on my butt and looking at his big cock  hanging down
still swelled. I still couldn't believe that it was inside me. But  the
feelings of joy and kinkiness came over me and I felt proud. Dam, I just had  my
first sexual experience and it was with a dog! My cock was so hard it was  bent
back against my lower belly. Still watching the cock that had just busted  my
cherry, I reached for Blue and pulled him to me. Kissing his head I
whispered,
"You just made a made a man out of me boy!" I  watched as his tail wagged a
hundred miles an hour.
Feeling brave I reached to my butt hole and wondered if there was any  blood.
I felt on top of the world when I pulled back just wet fingers, I left my
room and headed for the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet I shit to see if any
blood came out of me. Lots of water spewed from me like I had diarrhea. Opening
my legs I was worried I would see red water under me. The minute I didn't see
any there, I knew this was what we were supposed to be doing. I jumped up
and  down and was happier then I ever remember myself being at that point. My
dog had  busted my cherry and there was no blood! All the guys had said when
that happens  there was blood.
So Blue and I became true lovers from that point  on. We fucked a couple
times a week for a long time. I couldn't get enough of  his cock inside me. If we
could we'd mate twice in one day sometimes. We'd be  out in the woods and I'd
be sitting on a log and I would want some off him. I  totally got into his
straight and power and his maleness. I'd watch him hike his  leg to piss and I
was horned up. I'd see the powerful muscles in his hips and I  wanted to feel
their power again. Next thing you knew I'd drop my pants and he  would mount me.
He'd knock off a piece of ass and I'd just pull them back on  after we were
done and no one was the wiser. See Blue really turned into a real  asshole
licker after he dismounted me now. His tongue was amazing! He would lick  any left
over cum off me and clean my hole really clean. Most times I had to  push him
away now because he would make me raw back there if I didn't. I never  needed
a shower after our sex. After sports I wouldn't shower most times because  I
wanted to get home faster to him. Pulse he enjoyed licking the sweat off me
too! I'd run in the door in my uniform, go to my room and strip down and pull
on  just my sweat pants and go get him. In my room we'd make love like it was
our  first time again.
Now things really changed for us the day he knotted me for the first  time.
It was one of those days when I ran from the bus stop home and was again  happy
to see my mom wasn't home. Stripping out of my baseball uniform I wore  home
again, I pulled on my sweat pants and would go outside to get him  shirtless.
He knew right away we were going to fuck as he sniffed at the sweat  pants I
always wore when we did it. Once I unleashed him, he ran for the screen  door
and barked. Opening the door, he ran through the house to my bedroom like
always. Passing thought the kitchen on the way back to my room I decided to  steal
one of my dad's beers out of the refrigerator. I was feeling great and
wanted to sneak one like I did sometimes. He had so many in there he didn't miss
one now and then. As I opened the door I noticed my swelled cock tenting the
front of my sweat pants as I reached for the beer bottle.
Heading for my room, I found Blue sitting on my  bed with his tail wagging a
hundred miles an hour when he saw me. The pink tip  of his cock was showing
and he was anxious to get started. I drank the beer down  fast and enjoyed the
coolness on this hot summer day. I understood what my dad  liked about a beer
on a day like this the more I had one. Belching loud, Blue's  head tilted as he
watched me. I had to laugh as I scratched his head and asked  if he was ready
for some butt hole? He jumped off the bed after I said that and  was at my
side looking up at me. Kicking off the sneakers I pulled my sweat  pants off and
laid them on the bed. Blue was instantly between my cheeks getting  things
wet back there.  Drinking the  beer fast had caused me to get a slight buzz
quickly and I was enjoying life at  this point. Getting down like I always did, he
mounted me fast and began slow  humps trying to line himself up with my hole.
We had practiced this so much we  were very experienced at boy and dog sex.
Blue knew where to aim his cock and I  knew where to have my ass positioned. As
we lined ourselves up, he found my hole  and took off humping.
Today something felt different as he jack hammered  me. I thought at first it
was the beer I drank so quickly having an effect on me  already. So I relaxed
even more and enjoyed the new feelings I was experiencing.  He was thumping
me faster and deeper then he usually did and I thought it was  odd. That's when
I felt his fast growing knot slip in and out three times. One  each pull out
I felt it getting bigger and harder to escape my hole. It was on  the fourth
stroke that I felt him pull it back outwards and it didn't come  out.  I
couldn't believe it happened  and was shocked and scared at the same time. Blue knew
what he was doing and  kicked in the humping faster to lock us quicker.
Trying to pull from him only  made the knot swell quicker. Blue wasn't having me
escape him now and locked me  tight and continued to drive deep. I could feel th
e knot being pushed deeper and  swelling huge as I resisted this new thing. I
was scared and begged Blue to get  off me.
Almost crying as I yelled it didn't stop him from  continuing to hump. As he
slowed down and finally rested on my back, I laid  under him submissively
wondering what I had done now. My cock instantly went  super hard as the knot
pressed against my insides. Blue instantly knew he liked  this better and laid his
head on my back and licked at my shoulders. His front  paws were scratching
more then they usually did as he dug them in my lower  sides. The worry about
what had grown fully inside my guts over rode any pain I  felt from his
scratches. Extremely scared at this point, I slowly moved my right  hand back to
where we were tied together. I was stunned that nothing of the cock  and knot I
knew was outside my body. All I could feel was the folds of skin from  his
sheath and the long thin rod that connected his swelled cock to his body.
Returning my hand back to the floor to keep my balance I felt Blue  tighten
his grip like I was trying to pull away from him. I tired to pull my  hips
forward and away from him to see if I could get him out of me. The fullness  of
the knot inside was felt more so as I tired to shit it out. I knew instantly
then that I wasn't going anywhere till Blue unswelled.
I knew from experience that  his cock would be swelled for about 15 minutes,
so I decided to relax and not  panic. I think Blue could feel my mood change
also as he began to lick at the  back of my neck. As I moved my head up he went
for my right ear and slowly  tongued it. He licked the whole side of my face
as I enjoyed the feeling of his  tongue. Darting in and out of my open mouth a
few times, we exchanged spit.
The heat of the room caused Blue to start to pant.  Sweat was starting to
roll off me from the heat of Blue's fur on my back. As I  dropped my head back
down and looked under myself I saw a thin line of pre-cum  handing off the tip
of my dick head. My cock was so hard it hurt as it throbbed  against my lower
belly.
My knees were beginning to hurt me as I held the weight of Blue on my  back.
I could tell he was getting antsy also as he lifted one hind leg after
another off the floor. As I moved a little to get a better spot on the floor to
keep my kneecap from hurting, I felt Blue turn off my back. He moved so quickly
I didn't know what happened at first. I could feel his swelled cock inside me
move with him. As his hind leg cleared my butt cheeks and we stood butt hole
to  butt hole was I fully aware of what had happened. I didn't have time to
react  before I felt Blue trying to move and the knot pulling against my
insides. I  moved backwards with him on instinct. I was super scared he was going to
ripe my  insides out with that knot. He pulled me forward about three feet
before he hit  the wall and couldn't continue. I quickly reached back and grabbed
his hind leg  and talked easy to him. I tried to calm him and not have him
try to move again.  We both settled into this new position and remained still.
The whole time I  could feel his cock pulse as he squirted cum deep into me. It
was as if there  was a small heart beating just inside my hole.
I liked this new position because I could raise myself up some. I looked
back over my shoulder at the both of us and tied together. My cock pulsed as I
took the whole thing in. I was still a little scared, but I was also dam proud.
I was still amazed that I had taken his cock fully. I marveled at how deep
he  must be in me and that it didn't hurt.
We stayed there together for about another 15 minutes before I felt the
fullness inside me lessen. It wasn't something that happened instantly, just a
feeling I knew something was changing. Just as quickly as he had gotten his knot
deep inside me, did it slip back out. A moan escaped my mouth as I felt it
slip  from me. A flow of moisture ran down the area between my hole and ball
sack and  dripped off my nuts.
I instantly fell forward and lay on the cooler floor. Resting and  catching
my breath I watched Blue lick himself clean beside me. I reached over  and
rubbed his head and ears as he licked. He stopped cleaning himself when he  saw me
slowly get up. I was amazed again as I stood that everything seemed fine
with me. I felt an incredible fullness in my guts as if I needed to take a dump
when I walked toward the door and headed for the bathroom. Sitting on the
toilet  I relaxed my butt muscles and let the flow begin. I couldn't believe how
much  water was coming out of me. It was way more then the normal amount he
usually  dumped in me. Once it had stopped and the feeling of relief came over me
I  slowly opened my legs. I was scared I might see blood in the bowel water,
but I  had to look. Seeing nothing but dog scum floating on top the water, I
felt my  toes curl on the floor. I remember sitting the toilet seat and
thinking, "I just  took him fully!" I felt like I had won the state championship for
our team. I  was thrilled beyond belief.
I ran back into my room and Blue was  lying on the floor half asleep. He
jumped up and tapped his tail as I ran in. I  got down and hugged him tight around
the neck.
"Dude, we just had real, total dog sex together  didn't we," I asked him? He
reached up and licked my face as if to answer Yes! I  rubbed his back as I
nuzzled his neck. I think he knew I was happy.
That next morning I noticed that my sides were  scratched really bad and were
red. I didn't think much of it as I dressed and  headed off for school. Later
in the day when I was changing into my ball uniform  the guy beside me asked
how I got so scratched up? Man, panic set in real quick  as I asked again what
he said?
"Bro, you have these long red scratches all over  your lower sides and across
your back, you didn't know that?"
My mind thought quick and an answer came form  somewhere in my brain.
"Ah those, I fell into a sticker bush without my  shirt on yesterday. My dog
and I were ruff housing and I fell in," I  laughed.
He took that answer and we continued to get  dressed. From then on when Blue
and I fucked, I wore a sweatshirt or heavy  undershirt when school was in
session. I missed the feeling of his fur on my  back, but I couldn't risk someone
asking again how I got so scratched up  again.
That was the beginning of us knotting every time we had sex after that. I
learned I had to be able to have at least 15 minutes of time alone with him to
knot. It wasn't unusual for us to head off deep into the woods behind our
house  and knot up now. It was the one place I knew we wouldn't be disturbed if
anyone  was home. We knotted almost every day till I went back to school that
fall.
That year in high school I had to take health/sex Ed class in school. I  was
a dumb fucking country boy and didn't know much about sex except my dog and  I
was having it! With each class I took I learned about how a girl gets
pregnant  and about reproduction. It was then that I started to worry about what my
dog  and I was doing together. I guess that's when the guilt hit me. First off
I got  worried Blue could somehow knock me up. I know it sounds stupid now,
but back  then I was scared. I stopped having anal sex with him for a few weeks.
Yeah I  continued to blow him and shit. But anal was off limits. Now blowing
a dog is  good, but once you been on a dog's knot, nothing compares. He and I
both got  hornier then hell till one day I couldn't stop myself. I stripped
off my cloths  and he jumped me fast. We both enjoyed ourselves so much I
couldn't believe it.  It was incredible sex. I had missed him so bad and I know he
had missed me also.  Once we started again, I couldn't stop myself. We got back
to doing our regular  thing. I remember checking my belly for weeks looking
to see if it got larger in  any way. Even the fear of that couldn't stop me. It
wasn't long before I learned  a dog and a human couldn't make babies
together. It's the weirdest thing, but  one of my male classmates brought it up in
class and the teacher addressed it.  Wow, it was like it was heaven sent a
message especially to  me!
>From then on, nothing stopped us except my continuing guilt trip I took
sometimes. There were days I would swear once we had sex this time, it was the
last time. I would go maybe a few days and I was right back with him getting on
my knees. I dated chicks in school to cover my ass, but always went on a date
with a load of dog cum in my guts. I was a baseball player and you know how
superstitious sports guys can be sometimes. My dog knotted me once before I
went  to a big game I had. I found if we had sex before I played, it clamed my
nervous  and I preformed better. That first game I carried a load of dog cum
in my ass on  base was the best I ever played. Well don't you know from then
on, sex with Blue  was part of my routine before sports!
I always remember the guys bragging how they got  to second base or felt a
tit up. I always had to laugh to myself knowing I was  experiencing the real
thing. I was getting poked a couple times a week. Man if  only they knew! It took
a while for me, but I learned to accept what I was and  what I liked. That
was the last of the times I felt guilt over having sex with a  dog!
I have been a K 9 guy ever since. I see a dog on  the streets with big nuts
hanging down, boom my cock swells. Many a time I have  to put a fist in my
front pants pocket to hid a swelled cock from seeing a big  male dog. I see a big
male dog anywhere and I scheme to get with him. It's an  uncontrollable urge
that is always with me.