[Nfb-announce] PacMate Omni & Romeo RB25 original for sale!

Jeanine Lineback jlineback at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 21 05:14:00 UTC 2010

Item 1: Pac Mate Omni BX420 for sale.  The firmware is the latest version,
6.2.  The unit is in excellent condition, including all cells on the Braille

display.  Scroll down for information about pricing and possible payment
plan.

Features:
* Access to the mobile version of Windows PowerPointR
* Microsoft's Direct Push Technology for real time synchronization of
e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks
* Smart filtering for rapid location of e-mail messages
* Easy information searches via Windows Live Search
* Support for the Windows Live Messenger voice clip feature providing users
with "push-to-talk" functionality in instant messaging
* "Plug and Play" support for popular WiFi and BluetoothR cards

The package will include the following items:
* Pac Mate Omni
* 20 cell Pac Mate portable display
* AC adapter
* Braille quick reference guide
* USB cable
* Standard to mini USB adapter
* 2 cf cards
* CF modem adapter
* CF Ethernet adapter
* CF wireless adapter and drivers
* Executive products carrying case with included shoulder strap and
accessory pouch for the AC adapter
* Cd documentation and demos by Jonathan Mosan
* FS Reader
* FSCommander
* Total Commander

Alone, this unit is worth $3,795.  This unit, plus accessories, is being
sold at $1,000, including standard shipping.  I will sell it to you for
$1,150 if you prefer to work out a payment plan, also including standard
shipping.

If seriously interested, please e-mail me at:
Jeanine.lineback at gmail.com

Item 2: Romeo RB25 original
The Romeo 25 is a tough, transportable single-sided embosser with a singular
reputation for outstanding Braille quality, rugged durability and unmatched
value. Ideal for student,
personal or home office use. This Romeo embosser is in excellent condition.

Included:
* Power chord
* Parallel printer cable
* Twenty-five pin serial cable
* Two-way parallel port switch box with cable.

Features:
* A transportable single sided embosser with the capabilities of embossing
on multiple sizes of paper at 25 cps.
* Regular (12.5 dots per inch) and high-resolution (17 DPI) graphics
* Dynamic Braille Scaling for different Braille sizes (even within a
document)
* 6 or 8-dot Braille
* Impact adjustment for heavier or lighter paper
* Multi-Copy up to 99 copies of a document

Romeo 25 Technical Specifications:
* Print Speed: 25 characters per second.
* Line Width: 40 characters with Library of Congress spacing.
* Paper: Continuous tractor feed paper.
* Width: Adjustable. 1.5 to 13.25 inches (3.8 to 33.6 cm).
* Paper Length: Selectable. 3 to 14 inches (7.6 to 35.6 cm).
* Paper Weight: Variable.

Physical Description:
Width: 21.25 inches (53.9 cm).
Depth: 13.25 inches (33.6 cm).
Height: 8.25 inches (20.9 cm); 6.00 inches (15.2 cm) without lid.
Weight: 32 pounds (14.5 kg).
Sound Level: 72 DBA.  Sound level may vary with ambient conditions.

Case Style: Plastic carrying case, with handle.

Electrical:
Line Voltage: 105-130 VAC or 210-260 VAC.

Interface: (Port 1) Centronics Compatible Parallel. (Port 2) Serial, 25-pin,
RS 232D, DTE.

This is the Romeo RB25 original model. It is no longer sold by Enabling
Technologies Inc.
This unit, plus accessories, is being sold at $700.00, including standard
shipping.  I will sell it to you for $1,000 if you prefer to work out a
payment plan, also including standard
Shipping, which is usually $95.00.

If seriously interested, please e-mail me at:
Jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
PayPal is preferred.

database 4883 (20100220) __________

http://www.eset.com