[Nfb-announce] [il-talk] Carmen

Charlie Dennis chasbo88 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 26 02:57:56 UTC 2010

I am sad to have to relay information about the passing of Carmen
Dennis, a long-time NFB of Illinois and Chicago Chapter member.

Dave

Many moons ago, at a national convention fund-raiser, someone said: "give
til it hurts," then someone else said: "give til it stops hurting." Carmen
achieved the second goal tonight. Life support was removed at 9:53pm; her
heart officially stopped 62 minutes later. Our daughter Penny will let me
know about Joliet funeral arrangements probably late tomorrow; I'll pass
them on as soon as I can. Thank you all so much for your support.
Charlie