[Nfb-announce] New book from VIEW International Foundation

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat May 15 20:39:02 UTC 2010

Hello:

     VIEW International Foundation is please to announce that we have a new book available. This is the start of a new series which we are calling the Anne and Alex Explorer Series. The title is: Anne and Alex 1996; Book One.
Anne age seven is Sighted and Alex age six is Blind. Anne and Alex are to be adopted by the family of Ben and Mary Walker who live in Forest Grove Oregon. Anne and Alex embark on a series of adventures. They visit real places which their readers could also visit. This series is intended for junior high and above. The good characters in this series adhere to traditional family values. For more information, to read a few chapters and have an opportunity to purchase a copy click on the following link:
http://www.viewinternational.org/viewprojects.html
Look for the word "Anne" for faster navigation.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss