[Nfb-announce] Fw: Vote for education for the blind

Dr. Denise M. Robinson dmehlenbacher at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 21:44:10 UTC 2010

If the last link did not work try
http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=browse&promo_cat_id=4&page=4#browse_top

and look for Education gives vision to the sighted and blind
or
try opray.com -- auditions -- browse and vote -- health and well being and I am on the 4th page with the above title

       Denise

Denise M. Robinson, TVI, Ph.D.
Coordinator for Blind/VI students at ESD105
Teacher of the Blind & Visually Impaired
509-969-3622