[Nfb-announce] [Nfbmo] FW: Mt. Zion Baptist Church Little Rock | Facebook

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 7 02:58:17 UTC 2010

As you can see from the note below, Searcy Ewell has died.  Searcy was a
longtime president of the National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas, a
former graduate of the Missouri school for the blind, and a person who
attended many of our Missouri state conventions.  I'm very sorry for his
loss.

   _____