[Nfb-announce] NFBNJ: Thru our Eyes, important items of interest!

Joe Ruffalo nfbnj at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 15:14:38 UTC 2010

Greetings to all!
Please forward the following information to others
Spread the word!.

On Wednesday, November 17 at 8:00 pm, eastern, national board member
of the NFB, president of the state affiliate in New Jersey and Thru
Our Eyes host, Joe Ruffalo will interview two members of the NFB
highlighting the how and why of owning their own business.
Cheryl Echevarria from New York, owner of Echevarria Travel and Jean
Brown from Indiana, owner of the Visions Salon and Day Spa will
discuss the procedures and opportunities of owning their own business.
Information is provided in this message on the procedures to watch
and listen live on Wednesday, November 17 at 8:00 pm eastern.
Please call in with your comments and questions at the following number:
1 888 572 0141

  Please forward to assist us with getting  the word out that the NFB
of NJ 34th Annual state Convention videos are now available online.
It is the only
way to watch and listen. Links are available on thruoureyes main
page, podcast page at
<http://www.thruoureyes.org>www.thruoureyes.org
and mobile page (m.thruoureyes.org)
The convention was powerful with over 325 in attendance.
Lenny Azzarone's contact information is below.  Please consider show
ideas and consider a show of your own.  Contact me at 973 743 0075 to discuss.
Remember: When we all do, it becomes doable!
Best,
Joe Ruffalo, President
WTOE Radio
<http://www.wtoeradio.com>www.wtoeradio.com
www.thruoureyes.org -
1-888-572-0141 ext #3
Reach me via my Cell, work or Skype: 201-546-5705
Or use the Skype button above to call me. (Vdoman951)