[Nfb-announce] ID Mate Summit Update

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at verizon.net
Mon Aug 1 22:55:50 UTC 2011

After contacting Envision America and finding out the ID Mate Summit that I have for sale is still under warranty and has a database upgrade available, I've found the value of the unit has increased.  But to be fair it is now listed on EBay with a buy it now price of $800, but taking best offer.  At this point one acceptable offer has been made and will expire on August 3rd at 9 a.m. eastern.  Consider this the deadline.

So if you ever wanted to have one of these, this is about as good as it gets.  To be fair to the person making the offer, I can't reveal the amount, but make your offer if you seriously want this item.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120756431105&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT