[Nfb-announce] ID Mate Summit for Sale

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at verizon.net
Wed Jul 27 14:56:20 UTC 2011

    I have acquired an ID Mate Summit that is in like new condition.  The rubber casing has the feel and smell of newness.  The database is version 4.0.8 and has over 3 million products on board with other information on products included.

This item sells for $1300 brand new.  I am going to list this on EBay on August 1 at a fixed price of $500 with free shipping.  This is a steal at that price, but I will let it go for $400 prior to going on EBay.

Contact me at charlieofalbany at verizon.net if you want to purchase this or have any other questions.