[Nfb-announce] ID Mate Summit Savings

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue May 22 01:38:04 UTC 2012

From: Dave Bode [mailto:dbode at envisionamerica.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 4:02 PM
Subject: Summit Savings

THEY ARE GOING,GOING and almost GONE!!!!!!!

Dear friends,

  Would you please send this out to all of your
friends. I hope that all who have wanted a Summit
can now be able to afford it. In this economy it gets harder
and harder to afford the technology So many need,
I hope this will help. Little money down and no
interest is music to my ears. Please feel free to call
me or send me an email.
dbode at envisionamerica.com

This year, En-Vision America is celebrating our
Sweet 16th anniversary, and to celebrate, we are
making your wishes come true with an incredibly awesome
gift!

During the months of May and June, you can get
the i.d. mate Summit with unprecedented savings
and benefits: No interest and a low $80 payment for 16 months!
Those are numbers that everyone can afford! If
you've been waiting to buy, now is the time to do it!

To take advantage of this limited time offer,
just call 800-890-1180 to place your order. Be
sure to mention coupon code “Summit Savings” and as an added
bonus, you'll also receive free shipping and free database updates for life!

This is a blowout special – and only available
while supplies last. We will be introducing a new
i.d. mate product later this summer, and we need to make
some room on the shelves. You will not find a
better deal anywhere else, and this amazing
payment plan will not be available for the new unit.

Call 800-890-1180 today and ask for your “Summit Savings”!

David Bode

Regional Sales Manager

En-Vision America, Inc.

1845 Hovey Ave.