[Nfb-announce] Teacher Position in Carroll County, MD

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Aug 24 16:25:52 UTC 2015

Carroll County Public Schools has an opening for a TVI.

The position is for a full time itinerant teacher for the visually
impaired. The caseload includes birth to 21 population including
children in the general and special education classroom settings.

At this time, applicants can go to our website. Open Job vacancies.
Here is the link to the application:
<http://www.applitrack.com/carrollk12/onlineapp/>http://www.applitrack.com/carrollk12/onlineapp/

Applicants can call the vision program supervisor, Kathy Kaufman
410-751-3086 or  our secretary Ruth Arney 410-751-3000 ext. 3079 for
more information or if they are interested!!