[NFB-Announce] NAGDU at the 2021 NFB National Convention

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Jun 11 22:55:08 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Please share this wherever appropriate.

Mark your calendars and make plans to join the National Association of
Guide Dog Users for our 2021 Annual Seminar and Annual Business meetings.

This year’s NAGDU Seminar will take place on Tuesday, July 6, 2021, from
1 PM to 4 PM Eastern. The seminar committee has been working hard to
ensure that our seminar will be filled with great information, and of
course our traditional door prizes. This year’s themeis “Celebrating
Puppy Raisers Everywhere.” In addition, the seminar will feature a
veterinary piece, updates from guide dog training programs and our
advocacy component will prepare everyone for this year’s resolutions.

The NAGDU annual business meeting will take place on Thursday, July 8,
2021, from 1 PM to 3 PM Eastern. During the business meeting we will
hold our annual elections, hear from our legal department, and learn
about all the things NAGDU has been up to over the past year.

Please use the below link to register. Registration will close at
midnight Eastern July 6. Remember, to be eligible for door prizes, you
must register. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in July.

https://bit.ly/2T5FWBI

--
Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan