[NFB-Announce] NAGDU Resolutions Q&A on June 23, 2021

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue Jun 22 21:09:24 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Please share this wherever appropriate.

This email contains information about several important meetings that
the National Association of Guide Dog Users, NAGDU, is hosting.

First, as many of you are aware by now, NAGDU has submitted three
resolutions for consideration at this year's NFB National Convention. We
would like to invite as many people as possible to come join us for an
informal Q&A session where we will discuss these resolutions and answer
questions about them.

The resolutions Q&A session will take place this Wednesday, June 23,
2021 at 8 PM Eastern. This calculates to 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain,
and 5 PM pacific.

If you are not able to come to this meeting, we will discuss the
resolutions once more at our annual seminar during the NFB national
convention. If you have not already done so, we highly encourage you to
register for both events that NAGDU is hosting. The NAGDU annual seminar
will take place on Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 1-4 PM Eastern and the NAGDU
annual business meeting will take place on Thursday, July 8, 2021, 3-5
PM Eastern. Information about the NAGDU events can be found at
www.nagdu.org/convention.

To join us this Wednesday, June 23 for the resolutions Q&A, please use
the following Zoom information.

Zoom meeting ID: 854 5065 1290
Join link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85450651290
One tap mobile: +13462487799,,85450651290#

Conference Call Information
Dial (346) 248-7799 and enter the ID, 854 5065 1290, followed by the
pound key.

--
Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan