[NFB-Announce] Turn Your Blind Students’ Dreams into Reality

National Federation of the Blind webmaster at nfb.org
Mon Apr 29 13:02:41 UTC 2024

 		 [1]

TEACHERS CHANGE BLIND STUDENTS' LIVES

> _"If I had not had the opportunity to participate in the Teachers of
> Tomorrow program, I am unsure whether I would be so committed to ensuring
> that our students truly can live the lives they want… Every educator
> serving blind students would benefit from NFB programs and
> partnerships… It's critical that we check in with those who are blind
> to gain first-person perspectives. Our careers are made better for it,
> and most importantly our students' successes depend on it."_ - Emily
> Coleman, 2011-2012 NFB Teachers of Tomorrow participant

The NFB Teachers of Tomorrow program connects teachers of blind and
low-vision students to the lived experiences of blind people.

 	* Learn from our positive blindness philosophy.
 	* Prepare your students for success beyond school.
 	* Engage in monthly meetings discussing topics like Braille literacy.

We invite individuals in the United States who are currently
employed/studying to become teachers of blind and low-vision students in
PK-12 settings to apply. This program is free to selected applicants.

LEARN MORE

To learn more about the NFB Teachers of Tomorrow program and to apply,
visit https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33784&qid=9791022-services/education/teachers-tomorrow [2].
The deadline to apply is May 3, 2024.

 		 [3]
 		 [4]
 		 [5]
 		 [6]

 		 [7]

 		 National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314

 		 Unsubscribe from this mailing list [8] | Opt out of all mailing lists
[9] | Sign up for our newsletter [10]

 		 200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
United States