[Nfb-arkansas] Fwd: Arkansas Division of Services for the Blind Employee of the Year Solicitation for Nominations

tosheeler at cox.net tosheeler at cox.net
Tue Aug 2 05:29:06 UTC 2011

I have been asked to forward this to all NFB members.

Thanks

> From: Tony Brown <Tony.Brown at arkansas.gov>
> To: "'tosheeler at cox.net'" <tosheeler at cox.net>
> Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:01:22 -0500
> Subject: Arkansas Division of Services for the Blind Employee of the Year
 Solicitation for Nominations

> Good Afternoon Terry,
>
> Attached is the announcement and guidelines for the annual Arkansas  Division of Services for the Blind Employee of the Year nominations. Please forward this announcement to all your Arkansas NFB members. All nominations need to back to me by close of business 4:30 p.m. August 15, 2011. Please call me if you have any questions.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tony
>

> Tony Brown
> Staff Development Coordinator
> Division of Services for the Blind (DSB)
> 501-682-0199 Phone
> 501-682-0366 Fax
> tony.brown at arkansas.gov
>

> NOTICE:
> The Arkansas Department of Human Services has determined that this
message may contain  confidential or otherwise protected
information. We have used transport encryption to help protect this
message while in transit to you. Please take all reasonable
measures to protect any protected or confidential data that might
be in this message, including the limitation of re-disclosure to
the minimum number of recipients necessary. Please report any
inappropriate disclosure to https://dhs.arkansas.gov/reporting or
as required by law.