[Nfb-arkansas] Anyone out there?

tosheeler at cox.net tosheeler at cox.net
Wed Feb 9 00:38:45 UTC 2011

Hi Edwin
My name is Terry Sheeler and i am the NFB State President for Arkansas. I would like to find out where you are located in the state. We are trying to get in contact with all the members across the State. Below is my contact information. Please feel free to contact me at anytime.
Thanks

Terry Sheeler
479-582-0091
NFBAR