[Nfb-arkansas] Our Website

tosheeler at cox.net tosheeler at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 19:10:31 UTC 2011

HI Everyone

I have received a few e-mails in regards to our website not working or getting a error code. I have contacted our website designer and we are trying to get this issue resolved. Once we get this resolved i will send out a notice to let everyone know.

Thanks for being patience and watch for updated information.

Terry Sheeler
NFBAR