[Nfb-arkansas] NFB of NWA of Arkansas it the airways

tosheeler at cox.net tosheeler at cox.net
Tue Jun 14 00:46:11 UTC 2011

HI Everyone!

Check this out, Click on links below and check out what NFB of NWA, which is one
of our chapters in northwest Arkansas. They did an event Bikes, Babes, & Bling
this weekend and made the news and their picture is on the Arkansas Biker Information
web site. NFB of NWA we all applaud you  for all your great work and efforts in Northwest.
Keep up the good work!

http://www.4029tv.com/r-video/28204206/detail.html

http://www.arkansasbiker.info/
Click on Photo Album
Click on Bikes, Babes, & Bling 2011

If you would like to let NFB of NWA know what an awesome job
they are doing please send a reply to NFB of NWA President
Kellye Thurman at Gogetm00 at aol.com

My thanks goes out to all those members that participated
and made this a successful event.

Let us all have many successful events for 2011

Terry
NFBAR