[Nfb-arkansas] 2011 NFB State Convention Flyer

tosheeler at cox.net tosheeler at cox.net
Tue Sep 13 23:23:01 UTC 2011

HI Everyone

Attached is the Convention Flyer! Please Print or send the word out to everyone.

Just a reminder if you have not made you hotel reservation please take time and do this. There are several events taking place on the weekend of our convention.

We also want to remind everyone to please be getting donations for door prizes, raffles, and auctions.

We are also in need of cakes, cookies, snack cakes, baked goods and sweets for our cakewalk fundraiser.

The last thing that i would like to let everyone know is that we will be selling ticket for a chance to win an 8GB i pod touch 4th generation. You do not need to be present to win.

Please contact me if you have any questions and i look forward to seeing all of you at convention.

Terry Sheeler
NFBAR