[Nfb-arkansas] Arkansas State assistance to attend the National Convention.

tosheeler at cox.net tosheeler at cox.net
Tue Apr 24 01:34:50 UTC 2012

HI Everyone!

PLEASE PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IMMEDIATELY!
ALL CHAPTER PRESIDENTS PLEASE SEND THIS OUT TO ALL YOUR MEMBERS IMMEDIATELY!

The National Convention will be here before we know it. If you are looking for assistance to attend the NFB National Convention 2012 in Dallas TX, Please contact your chapter president. If you do not have a chapter president please contact me immediately. The following are the requirements to get financial assistance from NFBAR.

You need to be an active member of the NFB of Arkansas.
Send in a letter to your Chapter President requesting help and why you would like to attend the NFB National Convention and they should send it to the state president.
All Active members that receive assistance must attend all General Session Meetings.
All Active members that receive assistance must go to the banquet.
All Active members that receive assistance must be willing to share a room If they receive assistance in paying the hotel bill.
All applications need to be in to the state president by May 1, 2012 (This time may be extended if state board approves an extension)

NFBAR will determine what assistance will be given and how and where it will be paid.
Anyone requesting assistance will need to provide us with a receipt. If you have paid for something that you are requesting reimbursement for then you must provide us with a receipt.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by email or give me a call. Let's help get people to National Convention!
Thanks

Terry Sheeler
NFBAR
479-582-0091