[Nfb-arkansas] Fwd: 2012 AR NAPVI Scholarship Application

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 15:51:40 UTC 2012

Hello NFB of Arkansas,
I wanted to publically acknowledge that I did receive a thank you letter from Senator Mark Pryor for meeting with him and his staff during our Capital Hill visit during our trip to Washington D.C. for the Washington Seminar. The letter was personally signed by Senator Pryor and reference to the "Equal Pay for Equal Work" one of the legislation that NFB is advocating for this year was made. He has been the only member from the Arkansas Congressional delegation who sent out a thank letter, so this is to be commended. I am sure that the rest of the members who attended Washington Ciminar also received a thank letter. I also received one last year from Senator Pryor. I just wanted to publicly igknowledge this and frankly this means alot to me and for the cause of the NFB. Although he may not agree with our position or support legislation that we are advocating for, however, he atleast carefully listen to us and our position.

sincerely,
Anmol Bhatia
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller