[Nfb-arkansas] NFBAR State Memorial Day Picnic

tosheeler at cox.net tosheeler at cox.net
Fri May 25 18:20:41 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

Our NFBAR Picnic is this Monday the 28th of May. It is at Memorial Park in Bentonville Arkansas (Please see directions below).
We have the park starting 9:00 am. We will be in the large pavilion of John De Shield Blvd. You will go to the pool parking lot and turn left and it will take you down the the pavilion we have reserved.

Adress: 401 N. E  Martin Luther King Jr Parkway
Driving directions:
Take 540 to exit 88, take exit 88 and at the light turn left on to E. Central Ave. Take Central Ave to John De shields Blvd 3 street on right. Turn right on to John De Shield Blvd. Take John De Shield Blvd to N.E. Martin Luther King Jr Parkway and turn left. Take  N. E  Martin Luther King Jr Parkway to the parking lot of the aquatic center which is on the left hand side. turn in to parking lot and take a left which will take you down to the pavilion we will be at.

Bring your swim suite, towel, and sun screen. If you plan to go swimming and some cash. Swimming cost is less then $3.00

We are planning on eating around 12:00 noon.
We have the Hamburgers, Hot Dog and Chicken donated by Tyson's. We also have hamburger buns, hot dog buns and bread donated.

PLEASE BRING: Your Dish, (some type of food) COOLERS (to ice things down), CHAIRS, DRINKS (Soda, water, drink mixes) AND ICE!!!!!
Paper products will be provided, plates, cup, etc..

PLEASE BRING: ALL ADAPTIVE GAMES, such as Braille cards, Braille Uno Beeper Frisbees, baseballs, Dice games, etc...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!!!

Thanks

Terry Sheeler
NFBAR