[Nfb-arkansas] great convention

April Scurlock a1teacher02 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 14:06:14 UTC 2014

I would like to take a moment and say that I believe we had one of the best conventions ever!  I appreciate everyone's hard work and dedication to our Affiliate and chapters!  It takes ALL OF US to help run the Affiliate and chapters successfully!   Titles don't matter to me....we all need to give 110% because WE are the AFFILIATE!!!  We have all been re-energized and while the motivation is high, let's LIVE THE LIFE WE WANT and build our chapters!!!!