[NFB-Arkansas] WebsiteDesin

Nena Chadwick nchadwick at nfbar.org
Fri Dec 18 19:23:34 UTC 2020

Hello,
I am asking for anyone that would like to be on a Website Design Committee, to let me know.  With National reseting the Affiliate websites, they are asking for us to start thinking of designing our page.  If you go to our State Affiliate page and see things that you think can be changed or reorganized , added, deleted, and you are creative, please think about helping to make this site a great entry to Arkansas!
For more information , just let me know,
Thank you,

Nena Chadwick
State President
National Federation of the Blind of Arkansas